I finally got a chance to sit down and update this blog for you guys! This is my first time trying to do a slide show, and I can't figure out how to get it to work and write on the blog at the same time. So if you know how, feel free to share. :)
We had a great time in Colorado this year. We went to Winter Park (as always), but this time we had an extra day to go tour some of the other resorts due to some bad ice storms that shut down the interstate on our route home. So it was much nicer to sight-see than to be stuck in the middle of nowhere in a crappy hotel. Besides, Matthew has always dreamed of being snowed-in while we are already in Colorado.
Matt's mom went with us again this year to babysit Carter while we skied (that was set up before we found out I was pregnant). I was still able to ski for a half a day our first day there, then I just decided to relax in the hotel and lodge while I still didn't have to worry about laundry or cleaning the house or other various responsibilities. It was really nice! I might just have to be pregnant again next year. JUST KIDDING!!
We had scheduled a day in the middle of the week to sight see in the neighboring towns, and to go to the hot springs nearby to let our legs rest from skiing. Since I couldn't sit in the hot springs, Matthew said I could get a massage at the spa. Those things never last long enough! :) We also looked at a bunch of cabins while on our day off, of course even the small one that Matt is standing in front of in the slide show was listed for almost a million dollars, so unless we win the lotto, that won't be happening!
The scenery was amazing as usual, and makes even the most amateur photographer look like a professional. Hence all the landscape pictures. We are always amazed at the beauty of the world God created for us. I could spend forever looking at the mountains. I hope there is a Colorado in Heaven!
Well I hope you had a great Christmas and had time to celebrate with The Birthday Boy!
Friday, December 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment