Well I think the title pretty much gives it away. We found out yesterday that we will be having another boy! Matt thought for a long time that it would be a girl, but now I think he is kind of relived that he won't have to be worrying about prom dates and boyfriends this time either. I won't have to worry about blowing the budget on all the super cute girls clothes they make. :) So for the time being, the Borlase's will be a family of all boys (except me of course)!You won't be seeing any new posts for about a week or so next week. We will be enjoying the wonderful mountains and snow in Winter Park, Colorado. Sorry to all of you who are stuck in some other not as beautiful place! ;)
Have fun getting ready for Christmas!

2 comments:
congrats on another boy! what will the name be? or is it top secret?
Congrats!!!! Join the club of boys:) They will be great friends. Hope to see you two soon!!!
Post a Comment