Thursday, December 13, 2007

Hair days

Carter loves it when my hair clients bring their kids with them for him to play with. It doesn't matter if they are older or younger than him.

This is Ava, she was starting to get fussy so Carter went over to try to comfort her. Before that, he kept trying to lay down next to her and cuddle. Needless to say, I was afraid of him suffocating her so he had to love from a distance.


This is Emma, she is 5(i am pretty sure) and I'm not sure who enjoyed whom more.Emma loved pushing him around on his little tricycle in the basement. Carter took a really good nap after she left, so I'm sure they wore each other out.

1 comment:

One Crowded House said...

Isn't it funny how at this age- the kids seem to like other kids who are older than them- or babies :)
When do you leave for Colorado?