Thursday, January 3, 2008

Presents from Grandma Kathy



Grandma Kathy, or "kathy" as Carter likes to call her, brought some Christmas presents that Carter would enjoy on our long drive to Colorado. He loved listening to the silly songs CD on grandma's laptop. It is so much more fun this year to watch him open gifts, since he actually knows what is going on. :) Matt took the camera with him to work today I guess, so I was trying to find pictures that I had already downloaded but hadn't posted yet. I do know that you guys are probably sick of seeing Colorado pictures, so this was the next best thing. Hopefully tomorrow I will get to post pictures of our new door on the down stairs bathroom (exciting, I know) since the guy is supposed to be coming this afternoon to put it in. I am so excited!!! Now all my hair clients won't have to walk all the way upstairs!
Ok, going to give Carter a bath now.

3 comments:

One Crowded House said...

Having parts of your basement done IS exciting :) I can't wait to see pictures of your finished project!!!

Tim and Sherri said...

Yea, I'm so glad for you. That's gonna look so awesome...but I were one of your hair clients i wouldn't go all the way up stairs...I mean it is around the corner! :)

Tim and Sherri said...

So...someone needs to stop watching The Office and post some new pictures of the basement!!!