So...I had a dentist appointment today and they love seeing us so much that they wanted us to come back so they could fill a cavity. Isn't that so nice! Actually I have just come to realize that, for me, cavities are just a by-product of being pregnant. I didn't have any cavities until after I had Carter. Good thing we aren't having 20 kids! :)
Carter loves brushing his teeth, as you can see in the picture.
Basement Update: (if you don't care, you don't have to read it) The door to the bathroom was installed on Friday, and it looks awesome! Then yesterday we primed the walls and put the first coat of paint on. I think it is going to be way cooler than our upstairs. By the way, I'm not going to post pictures until it's done so you can get the full effect. :)

1 comment:
Then you better hurry up and get it done, 'cause I want to see!
Post a Comment