I'm just gonna be a professional aunt for the rest of my life!!! :) This makes 9
Love the shirt.... and congrats- I actually asked why Jeff called Matt the other day- so I knew... sometimes Jeff does not remember what people tell him :)Do you know when your due date will be? How are you feeling?CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
Love the shirt---did you make it your very own self??we want ongoing pictures of the new baby (under cover of course!)
What a fun way to tell the world! Can't wait!!!!
Congratulations!!!! We are so excited for you!!
Congrats to you both! =)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I'm just gonna be a professional aunt for the rest of my life!!! :) This makes 9
Love the shirt.... and congrats- I actually asked why Jeff called Matt the other day- so I knew... sometimes Jeff does not remember what people tell him :)
Do you know when your due date will be?
How are you feeling?
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
Love the shirt---did you make it your very own self??
we want ongoing pictures of the new baby (under cover of course!)
What a fun way to tell the world! Can't wait!!!!
Congratulations!!!! We are so excited for you!!
Congrats to you both! =)
Post a Comment