We all know the saying 'the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree', but I didn't really realize how true it is in our family! I didn't crop the first picture so you could see what's in Carter's left hand. :) Nothing like being prepared! (in case you can't tell, it's a little corn-cob pipe) I would just like to clarify to anyone who is reading this, that we do not smoke around our child (I don't even smoke at all), nor do we encourage under-age tobacco use. The pipe used in this picture does not have tobacco in it and is only a 'toy' to Carter. Please smoke responsibly.Friday, October 12, 2007
The Apple doesn't fall too far...
We all know the saying 'the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree', but I didn't really realize how true it is in our family! I didn't crop the first picture so you could see what's in Carter's left hand. :) Nothing like being prepared! (in case you can't tell, it's a little corn-cob pipe) I would just like to clarify to anyone who is reading this, that we do not smoke around our child (I don't even smoke at all), nor do we encourage under-age tobacco use. The pipe used in this picture does not have tobacco in it and is only a 'toy' to Carter. Please smoke responsibly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment