Carter's friend George (the skunk) invited a bunch of our friends over for a Halloween party at their house. We had a blast! This was Carter's 1st hay ride. I'm not sure if he enjoyed it or not, but it was really cute.

George's mom Laura also made a mini pumpkin patch for the kiddo's. Carter tried to pick the biggest pumpkin there. Needless to say, that one somehow didn't make it to the car. We did get a smaller one though.
They also 'bobbed' for apples. They got to just use their hands, but somehow still ended up soaked. Carter won the prize for being the first kid to pick up two at once (I didn't get a picture of it however). Needless to say, we had a blast yesterday. In fact, Carter is still asleep and it is 9:30am. I think he got a little worn out. :)

1 comment:
I love the pics...how fun and cute. I can't wait to do something like that in the future.
Post a Comment