


Matt and I are both now on Facebook so I have kind of been neglecting our blog (if you couldn't tell). It is so much easier to just upload pictures on Facebook than it is to write an update for you guys on here. I know that really isn't a good excuse, and I am just being lazy, but whatever! :) So all that to say... if you have already seen my facebook pics, you won't be seeing anything new here.
Cooper came on May 26th (memorial day) and was almost an identical twin of his big brother. Everything went really well and I recovered pretty fast compared to last time. I still have days that I have no energy, but over all I feel almost back to normal. Cooper has his good nights and bad nights, and I can't wait until he is sleeping through the night!
Here are some of the pictures from the hospital.

1 comment:
ok- you are going to have to keep updating your blog more often- 'cause I think facebook is really annoying and sort of childish- I don't really want to be pinched poked and asked if I want to do a million questions- so I never even get on the stupid site!
If uploading is hard for your blog- you can download the free picassa program and blog directly from that- I can show you how to when we see you.... Jeff needs to call and see when you will be able to come to Lebanon!
Post a Comment