Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's day

I hope all the dads out there had a good father's day yesterday. Matt ended up having to work yesterday, but we took him out to dinner on Friday to celebrate. It was either work on Father's day or work next weekend and not see family that would be 'in town' from the east coast. So the choice was made for father's day. He did get to sleep in a while and just work the afternoon and evening. (that's better than nothing).
The boys and I went over to my parents to celebrate the day with my dad. All my sisters were able to make it for lunch (even my oldest non-adopted but adopted sister, tonya). They were also kind of selfish reasons that I went over there. I really didn't feel like being home 'by myself' all day and I knew I would have 4+ babysitters there all day. :)
So belated Happy Father's day to all our dads, grandpas, brothers (that includes in-laws), and my wonderful husband. I hope the day was special for you.





P.S. I wanted to put a picture of my dad on here too, but due to my mom's computer overheating and melting the insides, the great pictures that my sister took of him and his grand-boys were unavailable to e-mail to me. :) (gotta love computers!) I will post them once they are retrieved.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Father's Day - Matthew! What a cute Daddy you are - and what cute boys you have! :) We're all looking forward to seeing all of you this weekend! Love you, Mom

Anonymous said...

You need to change your title to include Cooper!

Marce said...

I love the pictures! (see I DO look at your blog!)