Sorry it has been a while since I have posted. We have been out of town or with family for the last three weekends. Easter weekend though, we had a nice relaxing time, just the three of us at home. I feel like I am still playing catch-up though. So here's a run-down of my month (not asking for sympathy or anything like that, just filling you in): March 1st weekend, Carter's 'friend' birthday and Borlase side of the family party. Next weekend, Carter's cousin Hayden's baby dedication back in Matt's home town (we got to stay at the cabin the night before. It was really cold). Then I was trying to get things ready to go to Colorado -again- on Thursday with Matt's dad. We had a great time and Matt said the skiing was really good (it helps when you have a new pair of skis). We drove back on Monday night, I had 6 clients on Tuesday, 7 on Wed, library time on Thursday after which I run errands, Dr.s appointment on Friday and running errands again afterwords. So Saturday I was cleaning the house all day, doing laundry and getting ready for my youngest sister and her boyfriend to come over for dinner (and to get her hair done). Sunday we got to sleep in for a little while then went to church to help out in the nursery, came home, had Honey Baked Ham for lunch and just vegged all day. So.....I feel like my March has flown by and I am not ready for April yet (except for the weather that comes with)!
We still don't have a bed for Carter's new room yet and I am kind of in that 'nesting' stage and really would like to get him settled in before I have to think too much more about the baby. Who, by the way, I think we have a name for finally. Cooper. No ideas on a middle name yet, so the poles are still open. Cooper was on our list for a while, and I'm not quite sure why we vetoed it. I found out (actually my mom told me) that it was my great grandma's maiden name. So we will still be sticking with family names and the whole 'C' thing. :) (Disclaimer: I don't say the name is for sure until I have to write it on the paperwork. In case something else strikes my fancy. So no embroidered blankets or engraved trinkets please):)
Ok. I think this post is long enough to make up for the 20day spread in between, So I will leave you with some pictures from Hayden's baby dedication and then Colorado with Grandpa Gary. Enjoy!

1 comment:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment