








Carter celebrated a birthday over the weekend, and I can't believe he is already 2!
We had a "friend" party (which was just his friend Ryder and cousin Jeffery aka:Bubba) on Saturday. Then had a Borlase family party on Sunday with his Grandma Kathy, Grandpa Gary, Aunt Sherri, Uncle Tim (aka PIM) and cousin Hayden. It was really cool because Kathy brought her laptop with her and Carter was able to open his present from his other Borlase cousins (that live in NC) while they watched and talked to him over the internet. I think Kaya was his favorite to talk to though because he kept saying "Hi Kaya!!!". So Carter got to see ALL of his cousins in the same weekend. Pretty cool.
Carter also had his 2year check up on Monday, and they said he was growing and gaining weight good (for him), so we can switch him to 2% milk soon if we wanted to. He is still only 24.4 lbs. but on his growth chart that is good.
I had a check up for Baby #2 on Tuesday and they said that he was growing well also. I had to do the glucose test this time (routine for all preggo's at my office) so I don't know how that is yet since they send the blood work out. The orange drink that I had to consume wasn't as bad as I remembered it being last time (which wasn't horrible) but I hate having to wait for an hour until they can draw my blood. I was good though and brought a book with me. (I know, some of you are having a heart attack --mom-- that I was actually reading a book, but desperate times call for desperate measures)
Tomorrow we are going to get Carter's birthday pictures taken, so if I buy enough to get the CD, I will try to post some of them for you.
Well Carter is down for a nap now so I should probably follow suit, or else I will feel compelled to clean or something. :)

1 comment:
I am shocked---you read a book! (Maybe all that homeschooling paid off after all!) :)
Post a Comment