Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Our Artist





Carter decided one day last week that the walls in his soon to be bedroom were too plain. So he made a nice picture for us with a sharpie and a pencil. I was able to remove the pencil part with a Magic Eraser (I love those things!!) but I guess the magic from the 'magic marker' was better than that of the 'magic eraser'. Oh well. Good thing we are going to repaint the room anyway. :)

Basement update: the carpet people finally called and they are supposed to be installing it tomorrow!!!! Yeah!!!! Then we can set up the office down there and hopefully get rid of the office up here to put Carter's stuff in.

Side note: If any one is interested in buying our current office desks, let me know. I am going to try to put them on Craig's list sometime this week or next.

Baby update: getting fat. ;)

3 comments:

One Crowded House said...

wow- He's good! Very talented.

One Crowded House said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hey Breanna,
Before you paint over the sharpie, you'll want to put KILZ on it first, otherwise it will bleed right through again. Ben said you can just get it in a spray paint can and that should work.
Can't wait to see all the house updates in person sometime!
Erin