Saturday, February 2, 2008

New Slide





Some people in our life group gave us this really awesome slide this week. Matthew couldn't wait until the next morning to watch Carter's reaction to it, so he got him out of bed at 11pm to play. Needless to say, Carter was less than enthused at first. You can sorta tell in the one picture that he is thinking 'you've got to be kidding! you woke me up for this?!? mom, are you really going to let dad try to convince me it's time to play at 11 o'clock at night when I was sound asleep?!?' But Matt can be very convincing, so not willing to take his fingers out of his mouth, he reluctantly tries it out. As I'm sure you've already guessed, he woke up very fast and didn't want to stop playing on his new slide. So since it was Matt's idea to get him out of bed (against my cautioning him that it was a bad idea), Matt got to put him back in bed.

The next morning the first thing Carter wanted to do when we got him up was to slide. :)

It was so nice to have something for Carter to do inside to release all the pent up energy!! Yeah!!

Thank you Webb Family for the great slide
!

2 comments:

Tim and Sherri said...

I would've been so mad at Tim if he'd gotten Hayden up. But it sure made for a cute picture. I love the look on his face. Did Tim and I teach Carter to slide in KY, or had he already done it? If so...we're pretty proud of that.

Unknown said...

See, I DO look at your blog! Did Carter get a spanking for the artwork??