
Even closer to being done! On Wednesday night we stayed up till 1am putting together the new office desk downstairs since the carpet is finally here. The desks went together great although I couldn't have done it by myself. The rolling file cart however, not so easy. I think that there were more parts to the little file cart than there were to the other 2 desks combined!!! Of course putting things together falls in my list of responsibilities since it frustrates Matt to have to read directions. I usually like doing it but this job was getting ridiculous! On top of about 47 parts to have to put together before actually getting to put the thing together, the directions/ diagram was backwards on a couple of things. Good thing I just went with my instincts or I would have been in big trouble in the end. So anyways I just decided to call it quits on account of the hour. I should probably get back to it sometime today or it will never get done.
We had a really nice valentine's day yesterday. We had a girl from church come over to watch Carter (since all my family has significant others now and I didn't want to interfere) and Matt took me to our now traditional V-day restaurant. They could only give us reservations at 5:30 so that left us with the opportunity to see a movie after dinner. We were right next to the Plaza so we watched Fool's Gold at the theater there. It was a good date movie.
Real baby update: Went to the doctor's yesterday and they said that everything looked good. I had to have another ultrasound since my placenta was a little low last time, but they said it had moved up and looked good. I have never had an u-sound this late in my pregnancy, and it was amazing how much more baby-like he actually looked this time. Instead of the 'scull and crossbones' look, I saw this cute little profile (which looked an awful lot like Carter). As of this week I am 25 weeks and my due date is May 28th. (sorry if I never said that before)
Well better get to that file cart from you know where!

1 comment:
Jeff and I work as a team on those projects- one reads directions and one does the work- and then we switch- isn't it amazing how many little pieces some of that stuff can have???
Post a Comment