Yesterday I didn't have any clients (on purpose) so we decided to start on our Christmas cookies. We had to do a lot of running around before we could start, so by the time we made it home it was time for Carter to take a nap. I think next year Carter would be able to actually help. He did want to read the recipe for me while I was cutting up the fudge. I think he just liked posing for dad though because he didn't want to give the recipe card back. :)Friday, November 30, 2007
Cookies!
Yesterday I didn't have any clients (on purpose) so we decided to start on our Christmas cookies. We had to do a lot of running around before we could start, so by the time we made it home it was time for Carter to take a nap. I think next year Carter would be able to actually help. He did want to read the recipe for me while I was cutting up the fudge. I think he just liked posing for dad though because he didn't want to give the recipe card back. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
oh man- I wish I was there to eat some!
Post a Comment