Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Tree'd Carter



After a few complaints about not updating our blog, I decided to give in to the threats. Just kidding. There were no threats. I wasn't able to log on to any blogger sites for almost 2 weeks then when we got it figured out (all we needed to do was restart our router. go figure.) it was time to leave for thanksgiving at the cabin. So...I hope you had a great Holiday weekend and got to relax a little. Now the craziness begins! ;) One of the small things I am thankful for, amongst the many, is that we go to the cabin for thanksgiving. You are probably thinking that I am about to say something about family or something really sweet, but actually it's because I can't be tempted to do any 4am after thanksgiving shopping madness. (I did say it was a small thing) ;) However, now that we are back in the city, well let's just say I am trying not to go too crazy.

Matt took this picture of Carter before we left. It looks safe in the picture because you think that we are just right there to catch him if he starts to slip. Well it would be, but Matt came inside to get the camera and find me to come out and look. It's only about a 4 foot drop onto the mulch. Hmm. Good thing the kid isn't afraid of heights and has a good grip.

1 comment:

The Borlase Bunch said...

There you are! I was wondering where you went! That sounds like something Jeff would do (leaving the baby in the tree).
We miss you guys!