
I have finally started our own blog! I have these two amazing sisters-in-law who have blogs and I love getting to log on and see what they are up to, so I figured I will do the same. After all, if one of them can find time to update hers everyday with 5 kids, surely I could too! (she took this picture of us) ;)
We are Matthew, Breanna and Carter. Matthew and I have been married for 5 years. It feels like we just got married but I can't remember (nor do I want to) what it's like not to be married to him.
Matthew owns a tile company and is awesome at what he does! He is a very hard worker and is an excellent provider for our family. If he isn't doing tile for someone, he is working on our house keeping it beautiful.
Breanna is a full time mom (and wife) and a part-time cosmetologist. Matthew built her a beautiful salon at their basement and she loves doing people's hair in it. She also loves doing hair and makeup for weddings on the weekends.
Carter is an entertaining 1 1/2 year old. They call him 'the preacher' in the church nursery because he loves standing on things and telling you a 'story' (in some language that hasn't been discovered yet) with gestures and everything. He knows a few English words now and loves saying them over and over. "ball, ball, ball" We are so grateful that God is letting us raise him. I don't know what our lives would be like without him! ;)
We are Matthew, Breanna and Carter. Matthew and I have been married for 5 years. It feels like we just got married but I can't remember (nor do I want to) what it's like not to be married to him.
Matthew owns a tile company and is awesome at what he does! He is a very hard worker and is an excellent provider for our family. If he isn't doing tile for someone, he is working on our house keeping it beautiful.
Breanna is a full time mom (and wife) and a part-time cosmetologist. Matthew built her a beautiful salon at their basement and she loves doing people's hair in it. She also loves doing hair and makeup for weddings on the weekends.
Carter is an entertaining 1 1/2 year old. They call him 'the preacher' in the church nursery because he loves standing on things and telling you a 'story' (in some language that hasn't been discovered yet) with gestures and everything. He knows a few English words now and loves saying them over and over. "ball, ball, ball" We are so grateful that God is letting us raise him. I don't know what our lives would be like without him! ;)

3 comments:
Yay you!!! You did it!! That wasn't so hard now, was it? :)
I love it...good job...can't wait to see what you guys will be up to!
looks great!
Post a Comment