We found out I was pregnant sometime in late August.
Carter turned 4 in early March.
Had our first girl March 27th. Named her Charlie Jane.
Cooper had his first concussion early April (courtesy of his big brother.), but is totally fine now. Actually he was jumping off the couch by that evening, but was pretty scary when it happened.
And now Charlie is already 1 month old.
Sorry that it took so long to update.
It was a nice sabbatical. :)
Here is one of Charlie's 1 month pictures.

P.S. Matthew hates that the flower is bigger than her head, but I love it. :)

5 comments:
I love it too!
Tee Hee---we all know it's really Marce who said it!
Haha! Nice short and sweet update. I can actually hear your voice as I read this. I agree with your husband on the flower. :)
OK, I am sick at my stomache that she is that big and I have not seen her yet. I am SUCH a bad aunt. I need to come S-O-O-N!!!
Wow. She's beautiful. We can't wait to meet our new friend in person soon. Thanks for sending the update!
Post a Comment