Monday, May 11, 2009

1st hair cut






Yay! Matt finally let me cut Cooper's hair! He was wanting me to wait until Coop turned 1, but I guess he couldn't wait any longer either. With yesterday being Mother's day, I seem to have gotten a lot of 'presents'. Matt mopped all the floors for me, then we got to spend the rest of the day together as a family just hanging out. We went to Bass Pro to walk around, then went to another shopping area where the boys picked out a sun dress to buy for me. (matt says it's a hippie sun dress) Then we went out for a late dinner at one of my favorite restaurants that we never go to because it's mexican, but Matthew was fine with 'enjoying' his dinner twice just because it was Mother's day. So after all that we came home and I finally got to cut Cooper's hair. All in all, it was a great day! Thanks boys! I hope all you moms out there were made to feel appreciated as much as I was!

2 comments:

erin said...

cute! how did cooper like the process of getting his hair cut? ryan HATES it! :-)

it turned out so cute! i love little boys' haircuts! it always makes them look so much bigger!

Unknown said...

Cooper is a cutie (long or short hair----but short does seem to make him look older!)