On Sunday we went over to our friends Shane and Melissa's house to watch the Chiefs game. Or should I say watch the Chiefs make a fool out of themselves? Shane made chili for us all, which kinda fit the weather (it seems like overnight the season changed to fall. do you think God did that for opening game? j/k). Carter enjoyed practicing his football skills, and we enjoyed watching him. He looked so grown up in his Trent Green jersey! He also enjoyed giving baby Sofia hugs and kisses. I think he did it just to make Shane mad (can we say over-protective father?). The funniest part about it was that after Carter would give her a kiss, she would grin from ear to ear! (sorry Shane)
Monday, September 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
love the jersey!
I'm loving your blog! (Especially the Carter "fixes" - ha) The pictures are great and it looks like you've been having lots of fun! Love you! Mom
Post a Comment